HRM recognize the difficulty in establishing composite services across all facets of risk as a single entity. With this in mind an alliance was formed with like minded and complementary skilled consultancies to be able to respond to issues under single managed entity.
TRiM is a structured, and in some cases bespoke service, that provides the client with resources and tools in order to ensure high quality delivery of services aimed at problem solving and lifecycle solutions.
A key point in the Alliance Management is that all contracts with clients are entered into as a sole entity thus not relying on sub contract clauses and multi reporting structures. The uniqueness of the alliance provides clients with an extremely diverse and integrated service option covering modern processes from risk to environment, engineering, project management and regulatory controls.
HRM can help a client identify, understand and manage each of the component risks and provide a complete view of the total exposure. We then provide a tailored solution to manage this risks in an integrated way to allow clients to maximise the opportunities and avoid or mitigate loss.
TRiM is serviced by the following companies:
- HRM – Technical Safety, Risk management, HSE Case, MAHRA , HSEMS, Project Management, Integrity Management, EPIC support & expert witness/due diligence.
- Becht Engineering – Process engineering, optimisation, integrity based studies, fitness for purpose and asset development. https://becht.com/
- GazNeft Morgan FZE – Reliability and Integrity services. http://www.gazneftmorgan.com/
Typical work undertaken under trim project includes:
- Team based studies relating to new concepts, development and optimisation of ageing assets or organisational structures.
- Technical HSE support across new build, Greenfield and Brownfield projects and integration into existing facilities. This includes the design assurance aspects and lifecycle management into operations in such areas as HSE/IPPC Case regimes, RBI, etc.
- Intergrated teams to support such projects as HSE Case development and updates for Offshore and Onshore applications
- Integrated teams to support such projects as Risk Analysis, Safety Environmental Critical Elements and Performance standards development
- Business continuity risk management and crisis readiness programmes.
- Project risk management programmes for CAPEX, OPEX, Schedule, reputation and HSE considerations.
- Accident investigation and representation.
- Due diligence and fit for purpose assessments of physical and organisational assets.
- Management system development, implementation and lifecycle support.
- Customised risk programmes for internal management and risk outsourcing.
- Secondment and interim management support
The key benefits of trim based service are:
- Seamless highly competent compendium of risk based services under one entity.
- Tailored responses to concerns/exposures aimed at solution based results.
- A hand-in-hand approach that allows cascading internal ownership of the solutions to employees.
- Ability to meet multiple internal client needs within a single and integrated work programme.
- Value of money services and usable deliverables
For each area of service we can provide the support and expertise for us to meet your needs at any level of effort. With our combined industrial expertise we intertwine to bring to bear the solution that is appropriate to meet the business or technical challenges posed.