HRM are able to offer a range of specialist or bespoke services to Clients, these include the following key service areas.
- Risk management programmes that focused on internal and external potential impacts from operations and internal discipline design or management
- Organisation’s strategic management programmes including cascade training at all levels within an organisation
- Fit for purpose assessments relating to HSEQ, Technical Safety and Integrity as part of Due Diligence or partnering arrangements
- Management of Change reviews and audits
- Accident Investigation, Asset at risk surveys, Production Liability and Third Party Claims Management
- Fire and Insurance Risk Assessment programmes to Companies, Brokers and Underwriters alike
- Expert Witness and Claims manangement support
- Team secondment to support operational change and overall projects delivery as part of a Clients integrated team or in the role of external mentoring and audit
- CE Marking and Technical File development and support
HRM staff are specialists with professional credentials and extensive experience within various industries. We have continual presence as instructors on courses (offered by other organisations and ourselves), authorship of definitive papers and membership to established institutions and Councils.
Most importantly, our clients recognize key members of the HRM team catering to their market segment as having field experience in their industry.