Onshore Oil & Gas
- Occupational Health Safety and Environment audits, Metric and KPI programmes and Training packages.
- HSEMS, procedural development and Audit programmes.
Process & Technical Safety
- Layout studies, Hazardous area classification (ATEX/DSEAR), Flare sizing and assessment, SIL , LOPA and Dropped Objects.
- EER and ERP linked to Major Accident profiles.
- HazId, PHA, Bowtie, HazOp, SIL, LOPA, FMEA/FMECA and RBI/RBM.
- FEA, QRA, Occupied Buildings and sensitivity Analysis.
- SCE/SCA and Performance Standards development.
- Concept, FEED and Detailed Design support at both studies and individual secondment level.
- Drilling services as for Offshore Oil and Gas tailored to meet land rig specifications using IADC Land Rig HSE Case Guidance.
- HRM has an association with ExCal for environmental studies and support as part of its Trim alliance.
Regulatory Submissions and Expert Witness
- Seveso III Directive covering all aspects of the Legislation and providing full GAP assessment from previous COMAH submissions.
- IADC Drilling case for Onshore Drilling Units.
- Accident, incident investigation using Root cause analysis and technical reviews and preparing and giving evidence.