- Occupational Health Safety and Environment audits, Metric and KPI programmes and Training packages.
- HSEMS, procedural development and Audit programmes.
- Asbestos Management assessment and programmes.
- Noise exposure studies and programmes including design mitigation.
- Handling systems assessment.
- Layout studies, Hazardous area classification (ATEX/DSEAR), and Ventilation studies,
- Bulk handling, conveying and process re-engineering design support
- EER and ERP linked to Major Accident profiles
- HazId, PHA, Bowtie, HazOp, SIL, LOPA, FMEA/FMECA and RBI/RBM
- FEA, QRA, Occupied Buildings, and sensitivity Analysis
- Technical file development supporting CE Marking directives
- HRM has an association with ExCal for environmental studies and support as part of its Trim alliance
Regulatory Submissions and Expert Witness
- CE Marking submissions and statutory HSE returns
- Accident, incident investigation using Root cause analysis and technical reviews and preparing and giving evidence.