Chemical & Utilities
- Occupational Health Safety and Environment audits, Metric and KPI programmes and Training packages.
- HSEMS, procedural development and Audit programmes.
- Asbestos Management assessment and programmes.
- Noise exposure studies and programmes including design mitigation.
- Handling systems assessment.
Process and Technical Safety
- Layout studies, Hazardous area classification (ATEX/DSEAR), Ventilation studies, SIL , LOPA and Dropped Objects
- Bulk handling, conveying and process re-engineering design support
- EER and ERP linked to Major Accident profiles
- HazId, PHA, Bowtie, HazOp, SIL, LOPA, FMEA/FMECA, Outage and vulnerability assessments and RBI/RBM
- FEA, QRA, Occupied Buildings, Multi fuel and sensitivity Analysis
- SECE/SCA and Performance Standards development
- Concept, FEED and Detailed Design support at both studies and individual secondment level
- HRM has an association with ExCal for environmental studies and support as part of its Trim alliance
Regulatory Submissions and Expert Witness
- Seveso III Directive covering all aspects of the Legislation and providing full GAP assessment from previous COMAH submissions.
- Accident, incident investigation using Root cause analysis and technical reviews and preparing and giving evidence.